While Union County NJ floor refinishing will be required from time to time:
- There are a few things that you can do to keep your floor shining for as long as possible.
- Be sure to clean up any spills immediately. Vacuum or sweep at least once a week and place an area rug on spot that has high traffic or high volume of spills.
- Make sure that any area rugs is made out of breathable materials. If moisture or condensation gets caught underneath the rug, it could damage the floor.
- Trim the nails of your pets and put down area rugs or door mats to reduce dirt levels.
- Try to limit the amount of direct sunlight that your floor can get. This can bleach your floor and take out some of the luster.
- Never clean with amonia-based cleaners, bleach soaps, acidic cleaners such as vinegar.
If you would like any more information on any of floor refinishing in Union County NJ services that we provide, call ABC Flooring Inc at 908-370-4334.