Some homeowners choose to throw down wall-to-wall carpet rather than dealing with what they think is the “hassle” of maintaining hardwood floors. But with carpet, you’re vacuuming, worrying about spills and stains, and paying for professional carpet cleaning every few months.
If you get professional wood floor sanding in NJ, then you’ll have a beautiful floor that requires little upkeep. At ABC Flooring, our professional wood floor sanding contractors are equipped with years of experience, honed skills, and sanding methods to reach truly remarkable results. For more than 20 years, we've elevated the appearance and value of homes with affordable wood floor sanding in NJ. We continue establishing ourselves as a trusted source for wood floor services, committed to your complete satisfaction.
- Beauty: Sanding can make the oldest, grittiest floors look new again, and makes the entire home look better overall.
- Value: It’s a fact. Get your floors re-sanded and you instantly increase your home’s market value.
- Safety: Wood floor sanding in NJ reduces the likelihood that floors will crack or splinter and injure someone’s bare foot.
- Strength: Sanding evens out the floor and close spaces between planks, making the entire floor more resistant to traffic and furniture weight.
- Convenience: Finished floors collect very little dust, so a quick sweep and a wet mop every once in a while is all that’s needed to keep your floor looking its best.
- Pest Control: Sanding eliminates small crevices and holes in the floor where termites and other insects like to burrow and breed.
Ready to rip up that carpet and start sanding? One word of caution: sanding is not something you should do yourself. Wood floor sanding is a multi-step process that requires the right equipment, knowledge, and helpers. With DIY wood floor sanding in NJ, you may be setting yourself up for a major headache.
The good news is there are trained professionals in your area who can do the job quickly, cleanly, and at a fair price. If you are fortunate enough to have hardwood flooring in your home, then it’s critical that you have the floors sanded. Professional sanding will keep your floors beautiful, clean, and shiny for years to come.
Our wood floor contractors are available in the following areas: